Royal Jordanian Airline
The name of class, elegancy and reliability; Royal Jordanian Airline is the flag carrier airline of Jordan with its head office in the city of Amman. The airline was founded more than 5 and half decades ago in 1963 under the name of Alia Airlines that was then converted to Royal Jordanian.
Why choose Royal Jordanian? The airline is in collaboration with Oneworld Alliance to bestow their customers, great flexibility regarding destination choice. Moreover, Royal Jordanian has made agreements with 14 other airlines. As the area of their flights is growing, the services by the Royal Jordanian are getting better and better. So, if you are planning to visit Jordan or other Middle Eastern countries then making Royal Jordanian your travelling partner would be a wise decision.
Special programme: the airline offers a loyalty programme for the frequent flyers that will accompany them in gaining discounts and special offers. The loyalty programme is referred as 'Royal Plus'. The programme consists of 4 levels or classes including Blue Plus, Silver Plus, Gold Plus and Platinum Plus. Points are required to enjoy the Royal Plus programme that can be gained by booking tickets with Royal Jordanian.
The airline has a fleet size of 27 young aircrafts aligned with state of the art technology and amenities, with flight operation in more than 56 destinations.
Popular routes by Royal Jordanian
Major stopovers via Royal Jordanian include domestic as well as international destinations within continents of Africa, Europe, North America and the Middle East.
- Checked baggage allowance: 2 pieces of baggage each weighing not more than 23 kg are permitted to take-in where the dimensions of the bag must be within 154 cm.
- Carry-on baggage The carry-on baggage limitation varies from class to class. For example, a Crown Class passenger can take 2 pieces of carry- on baggage in the cabin. Economy Class passengers are permitted to carry one piece of baggage only. The baggage weight for both classes must not exceed from 7 kg with dimension of 115 cm. it should be kept in mind that only those carry-on bags are allowed to take-in that can be fitted under the seat of
- Additional baggage: In addition to checked baggage and carry-on baggage, a traveler is allowed to take-in the following items or stuff:
- An umbrella
- A pair of crutches
- A PC
- Stroller or push- chair for infants
- A small camera
- A pair of binoculars
- A normal amount of reading material
- Excess baggage: If a traveler brings baggage more than the mentioned limit then he has to pay 100 USD for each bag.
Some perks with Royal Jordanian
- Seating: Cushioned and spacious, the seats are widened enough to sit for a long time and still feel fresh. Each seat is equipped with an individual fan and reading light. A pocket to store small items and enough room to stretch your legs makes the seat adjustment of Royal Jordanian even more talk of the town.
- Go Crown: That is a very special offer that is probably not given in any other airline. A passenger can bid 15 hours before the departure of flight and the airline will email the traveler prior to his check- in about whether his offer is rejected or accepted. Most of the times, the offer got accepted as the airline try hard to make it accepted.
- Dinning: Traditional hospitality has been endeavored to each passenger by serving fresh and hot meals. Full meals on medium to hauled flights are provided to the passengers whereas light snacks in the short- timed flights. Economy class passengers can enjoy more than 40 delicious dishes from both local and foreign cuisines covering 3 main meals of the day – breakfast, lunch and dinner. Meals can also be requested from special request menu which are designed to entertain the passengers with religious or dietary preferences.
- Services for kids: Special kid meals are served to the little guests in accordance to their mood and taste. Passengers who are along with minors are permitted baby food and other necessities for the flight. Suitable programmes and cartoons are included in the in-flight entertainment for the kids.
Flights via Elite Travels
Elite Travels is one of the most reliable travel agencies of UK that offers cheapest flights to its customers. So travel with Elite Travels via Royal Jordanian and explore the world at the cheapest possible rates.