Spain is the most charismatic country that hits the top position on every tourist list. Wherever you go in Spain, you’ll be amazed by its beauty and charm. From its boisterous Madrid to the lively Barcelona, to its historic Ronda and vibrant Seville, span has so much to proffer to its visitors. Planning you trip to Spain this year but not sure where to go, don’t worry we’ve got you covered. Check out our list of amazing attractions in Spain that will make you go there now!
Spain as Tourists
- Ibiza: Who doesn’t love Ibiza? The pine-clad, sun-kissed island is famous for its beach clubs. It is one of the most visited places by merrymakers. Tourists can enjoy sunset scooter tour, sun and sand parties and non-stop clubbing. Ibiza is most captivating tourist attraction in Spain endeavors astounding backdrop of clubs, great restaurants and scintillating coastline with sparkling blue water. Secluded beaches on the notorious island are perfect to enjoy some private moments.
- Park Guell: One of Barcelona’s top attractions, Park Guell is a wonder park for tourist which is equally fun place for kids and adults. The structure and design of stunning park is made of natural resources. Park Guell is an amazing artistic heaven for tourist where hundreds of thousands tourists flock every year. The highlighted features of park includes multicolored mosaic salamander, two grand buildings on the entrance and mosaic work on the main entrance.
- Pub Crawl: Visit to Spain is incomplete without having fun in its glitzy bars and pubs, where you can experience the most delightful time. Barcelona clubs are paradise for those who love to load themselves with best booze. If you want to enjoy at fullest stay late as people pour in already drunk to enjoy further drinks. Both food and music is out of the world.
- Costa Brava: A perfect Spanish attraction for nature lovers. Dazzling beaches, bewitching landscapes and tranquil villages, together enhance the charm of Costa Brava. This is something that you can’t miss when in Spain. The site is filled with tourists all year round as weather is 12 months pleasing and number of fun activities and games allure more and more tourists every year. Beside its funky beaches, Costa Brava is also famous for its shopping, food, art museum, theater museum and local villages.
- The Canary Islands: The most buzz worthy place in Spain, Canary Islands proffers you great beach experiences, historic monuments along with a trip to the volcanic mountain, makes your stay worthwhile. Island of Dogs, Canarian Wrestling, Loggerhead turtles, natural pools, Aquatic Thai Paradise and Mount Teide are key attractions of this amazing place. Don’t forget to explore the archeological park and museums.
- Costa Del Sol Beach: Costa del sol beaches endeavors sun and sand treats to tourists with its mile-long stretch of pristine white sand while the dazzling sun rays covers the whole seashore. Located few steps away from the charismatic Marbella town of old Whitewashed homes, these stunning beaches are perfect for sun-bathing. Tourists can also enjoy yacht ride and golf at Golf Valley near the coastline.
- Santiago De Compostela Cathedral: Because of its breathtaking architecture, Santiago De Compostela Cathedral is one of the major tourist attractions in Spain. A beautiful building from Roman era offers an overwhelming experience. St James Cathedral is widely known for its impressive façade and triple doorway and the Apostle’s wooden figure crafted inside the cathedral is the focal point of the cathedral’s interior.
- The Great Mosque of Cordoba: One of the oldest man-made structures in Spain that is still standing tall. Thousands of tourist love to explore this great art rich structure, the interior of the mosque will make you mesmerized at first glance. The great hall for prayer, the mihrab and the horseshoe are the must explore in mosque. The great mosque of Cordoba was built in 8thcentury and now it is one of the top tourist places in Spain.
- Guggenheim Museum: With its unique building design Guggenheim Museum is must visit place in Spain. The architecture and the collection of museum will make you amazed. The key attractions of the museum include puppy design Matter of Time by Richard Serra and Tulips by Jeff Koons.
- The White Towns of Andalucía: The notorious Spain attraction also known as Pueblos Blancos. The White Town is a series featuring beautiful villages in the southern province of Spain. Because all the homes here are whitewashed with brown or red tiles on the roof and flowery balconies, the town is known as White Town. The major attractions of the area comprises great architecture designs, sunset point, pot holing, hiking, rock climbing horseback riding and amazing local food.
- El Teide: It is a mountain range with Volcano, El Teide acts as a centre point of attraction in Spain. Tourists can enjoy breathtaking sunset, stargazing and Teide National park. El Teide is must visit place and a perfect canvas for photo lovers.
- Diagonal Mar Centre Commercial: This place is shopping heaven for lavish shopaholics. Diagonal Mar Centre Commercial is known as the biggest shopping mall in Spain with 190 stores and vast assortment of brands. Further, visitors can enjoy mouth-watering cuisines served at the restaurants of mall.
- La Sagrada Familia: Located in Barcelona, La Sagrada Familia is magnificent unfinished Catholic Church. The construction first started back in 1883 and is due for completion in 2026. The Gothic architecture church is one of the top attractions in country and one of its parts is UNESCO World Heritage Site. Whenever you visit the Spain, don’t forget to visit this beautiful attraction.
- The Alhambra: Take a royal tour to Alhambra, a mesmerizing palace and fortress complex situated in Granada. The famous structure of Alhambra demonstrates the Islamic architecture in a most beautiful way while the gorgeous mosaics and stunning marble fountains add on to the aesthetics of this amazing place.
- La Rioja Vineyards: Taste some of the finest wines of the region at La Rioja Vineyards. Though the area is specifically famous for wine tasting but it also has beautiful landscape and perfect place to enjoy scenic vistas. On your next trip to Spain don’t forget to enjoy the Spanish wine tours at these gorgeous Spanish regions. Explore Cheap Flights to Spain