Wizz Air announces to launch six new routes from the UK to Europe with flight cost of around £ 17.99 each way that is such a cost-effective fare to travel for the passengers.
How To Wizz Air Low Cost
Wizz Air is the Hungarian low cost airline that is known to bestow cheap flights. This airline has a buzzed fleet size currently serving in more than 44 countries where most prominent names include Europe, Africa and Middle East. The airline has been making it easier for the travelers on a budget to grab cheap flights as it launches six new routes from United Kingdom to Europe and the starting cost is just unbelievably less.
Newly launched six routes include services from the UK departing from London, Doncaster Sheffield, Luton and Liverpool John Lennon airports. All of the airports are top- notched airports of United Kingdom bestowing best of the services and amenities to the customers.
Not only the direct routes are offered by the airline but also some tempting stopovers are on offer as well including Lisbon and Bucharest. Lisbon is known for its buzzing nightlife, bars, Fado Houses, night clubs and discos. The city never sleeps and all of its resting places caters to different tastes and interests and are located at almost every corner of the city. Bucharest is about to be a World-Class Specialty Coffee City. The capital city of Romania, Bucharest is known among tourists for its splendid historical buildings, such as the Palace of the Parliament. Both of the cities are best to be visited for a European city- break while being flying from UK to Europe.
Unveiling of New Routes
The unveiling of new routes marks a milestone for the brand after its Wizz UK branch has been established a UK route license. The step is a milestone for the concerned authorities and is serving as a reason that these routes will be the very first flights from Hungarian airline Wizz Air, UK’s London Luton base under the W9 IATA code.
If you want to know about the six new routes inaugurated and want to book with any of them then it’s not really a secret latent. The list of routes is already available to book on the Wizz Air website. Again the gesture of putting them online is to pace the process of facilitation to the passengers. Travelers can check out the full list of new offering including material in regards to them.
For our readers’ convenience and ease, we are also putting a list below so if you are in a mood to have a city break at a temping destination like Lisbon or Bucharest then you can fly for the cheapest.
Routes from UK
- London Luton to Lisbon route will start to operate from 28thof October with cost starting from £ 17.99 each way for the daily route.
- London Luton to Eilat route will be launched from 28thOctober with fares starting from £ 17.99 each way on Wednesdays and Sundays.
- Doncaster Sheffield to Budapest from 29thof October with fares from £ 22.99 each way in three days a week (Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays).
- Liverpool John Lennon to Cluj- Napoca from 29thof October with cost starting from £ 20.99 each way on Mondays and Fridays.
- Liverpool John Lennon to lasi from 29thOctober on Mondays and Fridays with fares from £ 20.99 each way.
- Lastly, Liverpool John Lennon to Bucharest from 30thOctober with fares £ 20.99 each way on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
It is worthy to mention here that the low costs for flights do not include extra services’ charges like that of priority boarding or extra hand luggage. A passenger needs to fork out extras under Wizz Air’s cabin bag policy that is much alike to that of Ryanair’s scheme regarding baggage.