Flights To Azerbaijan
The country in the Caucuses region that bestrides both Western Asia and Eastern Europe, a tour to Azerbaijan would be a double treat as it neither lies in Asia nor in Europe but endeavors fun of both. Azerbaijan is a beautiful amalgamation of the two continents and a nexus of ancient historical empire. The country refers itself as ‘the land of fire’ because of semi- deserts of mud volcanoes and curious fire wonders and has been transformed with an Ultra charged puff of petro- spending. From glitzy ski and golf hotels to village homestays, you will find everything in the country that will be enough to refer your trip a successful one.
What to see in Azerbaijan
- Baku: First comes first! Baku is the capital city of Azerbaijan that is somewhat a curious amalgamation of the old walled city of Icheri Seher and an advance building craze that takes your excitement to another level. Eat, shop, party or see the past; all will be there for you in Baku, waiting.
- Heydar Aliyev Cultural Center: Amazing architecture presenting glory of Baku. Here, view the monumental building with fantastic interior and outside. The park embracing this center gives you the perfect entertaining area for your kids as well. It's a magnificent spot at a rather comfy location.
- Dagustu Park: If you desire to see the entire Baku from the high up, then Dagustu Park is the impeccable spot to experience this. It is situated next to several worthwhile spots and landmarks. Sightsee the city of Baku by standing at the top.
- Philharmonic Fountain Park: Situated near the old city, this lovely park is a fine site to stroll in the evening and find some spare time to relish the nature. It’s fairly soothing. Never miss to capture the moments while being there.
- Absheron National Park Consisting of 783 acres of land, this National Park is the best place to visit if you want to see the beautiful flora and fauna of Azerbaijan. Loaded with hauled rays of flowers and having hundreds of wildlife animals such as birds, gazelles, badgers, jackals and Caspian, this park is a must-see while being in Azerbaijan.
- Asteshgah–Fire Temple: This well-maintained ancient site is a sacred temple of Hindus and is ranked among the oldest and unique sites in Baku. It’s one amongst the major and most visited tourist spot in Azerbaijan with restored history.
- Ferris Wheel: Ferris Wheel, also known as Baku Eye is a miraculous site with astounding surrounding park. While being in Azerbaijan, you can experience to being in London, but how? Reach the Ferris Wheel that seems to be the London Eye. This giant wheel also offers you an enjoyable ride. It's worth a visit.
- Sculpture Girl on Bench: One of the exciting statues strewn around Baku, this sculpture girl is considered to be the reflecting area of Baku. It’s somewhat a farcical statuette with whom everyone especially children wants to take a photo. So, must visit the place while being in Azerbaijan.
Best time to visit Azerbaijan The climate of Azerbaijan is subtropical semi-arid. Azerbaijan has extreme weathers both in winter and summer. So, the best time to make a cruise to Azerbaijan is from May to September when the temperature is fairly moderate and you can be a part of myriad events and functions. The events held during this period encompass Novruz Bayram, eating of traditional foods, coloring eggs, Gul Bayrami Flower Festival, Gabala International Music Festival, Uzeyir Hajibeyov International Music Festival, and International Baku Jazz Festival. You have a lot to enjoy during this time so, try to fly during this time period.
Best time to book your flight to Azerbaijan
Booking as prior to your flight as you can makes a traveler enable to enjoy cheapest flights. Try to book 2 to 3 weeks before your flight to Azerbaijan to grab affordable flights. Booking in early morning or late night is also beneficial to save the pocket. Flights are not an issue to Azerbaijan so you will grab one easily even if you did not booked yourself for too earlier.
Airlines to travel with
United Airlines, KLM, Lufthansa, Air France, and Japan Airlines are the airlines serving flights to Azerbaijan from UK. Not a vast choice you’ve had so, be efficient and wise while choosing the airline to travel with. It’s the airline that makes your journey splendid and worriless or makes it hectic either. Make the right choice and have a wonderful voyage.
Airports serving flights in UK and Azerbaijan
London City, London Gatwick, London Luton and London Heathrow are the airports that serve flights to Azerbaijan from UK. Your flight initiated from London arrives you at Heydar Aliyev International Airport, near Baku.
Fly cheap via 'Elite Travels'
Elite Travels is one of the renowned travel agency of United Kingdom that has been operating to facilitate the customers all around the world. We offer cheapest flights to all across the world from UK so that you can discover and explore the picturesqueness of world while being in budget.