Flights To Toronto
A Kaleidoscope of colors, the Jewel of Middle East Crown and a devotion to the finest detail; Iran is no less than any developed country when it comes to bestow attire. The country has been filled with adventures so when you are already seat belted; make Iran your next destination this season and welcomed by the most warm- hearted people you ever met.
Iran proffers a lot to see
- Mount Tochal, situated in Tehran offers stunning views from the peak. A full view of the city would be in your sight that gratifies you with its glory. Enjoy skiing while being there. It's a must-see place.
- Sightsee the magnificent stratovolcano of Iran at Damavand Mountain. It can be said as the best peak of Iran with unsurpassed nature, and finest warm water. You would certainly have a nice experience in mountains.
- One amongst the famous gardens of Kerman, Shazdeh Garden is a beautiful garden in a desert. If you desire to see the place like heaven, then you can’t find the place more perfect than this garden. Don't miss the spot while being in Iran.
- The biggest water cave of the world, Ali Sadr Cave is in the north of Hamedan West of Iran. The water in this cave is smell less and colorless. This spot with amazing views is a great tourist attraction. Must visit this place if you are travelling to Iran.
- If you are a music lover, then there is a perfect entertainment spot for you that is Isfahan Music Museum. You would gain great knowledge, view great collection and enjoy a great live performance. It's the best place if you want to know about Iranian music instruments. Amazing stuff that would certainly amuse you.
Airlines serving flights to Iran IranAir, Emirates, Austrian, Aeroflot, Qatar Airways, Turkish, Oman Air, UIA, Lufthansa, Pegasus, Alitalia, Azal, Kuwait, and Atlasjet are the airlines that serves flight from UK to Iran. All the airlines endeavor almost alike services but certainly each airline's services differ from the other a little. Explore more and more till you find the one that suits you the most and meet your demands.
The average time of flight from London to Tehran is 9 hours. If you are travelling from London for Shiraz, then it takes almost more than 10 hours. Time taken by the flight from London to Mashhad is 10 hours. Flight initiated from London to reach Tabriz is approximately 10 hours. Isfahan is accessible from London in 11 hours. Flight from London to Kermanshah takes more than 6 hours. If you depart from Manchester to reach Tehran, then it takes 8 hours. If you are going to depart from Manchester and arrive at Isfahan, then the time taken by the flight is almost 12 hours. Flight from Birmingham to Tehran
is of 8 hours 35 minutes. Mashhad can be reached from Birmingham in 9 hours 55 minutes. Birmingham to Isfahan takes 11 hours 55 minutes to arrive you at your desired destination. To reach Shiraz from Manchester, the required time is 9 hours 55 minutes. Flight from Rotterdam to Tehran is of 9 hours. The time taken by the flight from Bristol to Tehran is 9 hours 40 minutes. To arrive at Tehran if you are travelling from Cardiff, the required time is 9 hour 44 minutes. Nottingham to Tehran flight takes 13 hour 20 minutes. Commence your flight from Humberside to reach Tehran, then you would travel for 10 hour 20 minutes. Flight from Manchester to Tabriz takes 10 hour 45 minutes. Flight from Manchester to Mashhad is of 10 hour 20 minutes. Reach Shiraz from Birmingham in 10 hours. The time duration mentioned here is the average time so it can vary depending upon the layovers, the airline you chose to travel with, and the place from where you are going to leave as well as the place where you are going to arrive at.
Airports serving flights in UK and Iran
Initiate your flight from any of the airports of UK- Heathrow Airport, London Stansted Airport, Gatwick Airport, Luton Airport, London Southend Airport, Manchester International Airport, Birmingham International Airport, Rotterdam The Hague Airport, Nottingham East Midlands Airport, Cardiff International Airport, Bristol International airport, or Humberside International Airport. Tehran Imam Khomeini International Airport, Mashhad International Airport, Shiraz International Airport, Tabriz International, Isfahan International Airport, and Shahid Ashrafi Esfahani Airport are the airports of Iran where your flight initiated from UK, ends.
Best time to visit Iran
There are two ideal times to visit Iran
. Spring, the time from March to May, and Autumn, the time from September to November is the best time for making cruise to Italy. Summers are extremely hot so, it’s good to dodge planning for summers. During spring, the glory of nature seems to be enhanced much more so the attraction spots looks more stunning. Both the time periods, spring and autumn has moderate temperature that you would really enjoy the trip in pleasant weather.
Best time to book a flight to Iran
The two months of September and October is the best time to book a flight to Iran as during this period, you can find relatively the cheaper flights than in the rest of the months. Book your flight as soon as possible so that you can enjoy your wonderful voyage with cheap flights. Do hurry after making your plan and pick that travelling agency that offers you the best amenities with whom you would have a superb journey.
Cheapest flights with Elite Travels
Anytime whenever you want, our agents are always available to serve you. One of the best travelling agencies, Elite Travels is the name of trust. We give our best to keep your trust maintained. We offer you best deals of your choice that one doesn’t want to miss. Book your flight via Elite Travels and have a fine comfy worriless journey in low fares.