Flights To Srilanka
If you are craving for loads of tea, then Sri Lanka should be your next hangout spot. The country is best known for its tea plantation terraces that are no less than a whole landscape. Make this season your season to tour Sri Lanka with Elite Travels and explore a lot more than just tea in there.
Sri Lanka proffers a lot to see
- Ahungalla Beach, a fantastic beach with a great scenery is rather a stunning site to visit while being in Sri Lanka. Stroll beside the coast in the sunset. It's the perfect place for absolute serenity and relaxation.
- A perfect and interesting site for tea lovers is found in Sri Lanka that is Nandana Tea Factory. You would have an exciting tour of this site with the knowledge of tea plantation process, free tea and spices. It’s a unique spot offering real deal.
- Horton Plains National Park endeavors a superb environment to spend some spare time with your love ones. A tranquil spot where you can do hiking in the mountains. Have a long wonderful walk and sightsee some wild animals from the cottage window to enjoy more.
- A slightly adventurous activity for which you need only half an hour to undertake. Pidurangala Rock offers exotic climbing. It's moderately a tough ride but utterly worth to visit. A great spot to relax and grasp the natural glory.
- Breathtaking views would be in your sight while being at Little Adam's Peak, Sri Lanka. Have a nice walk on this hill after hill spot. It’s the best part of Ella overlooking the almost whole Sri Lanka.
If you are interested to see what had gone in the past then the art gallery in Toronto will be the best option. Restored in 1994, this art gallery designed on New York style is an artist collective hums with the enchanting vibes of 130 diverse contemporary galleries showing work of almost every artist you can ever heard of. So grab your favorite sack and let tuck-in the art gallery which will surprise you at every single step of yours.
Airlines serving flights from UK to Sri Lanka
Air Canada, Delta, Emirates, SriLankan, Qatar Airways, Air France, British Airways, and Virgin Atlantic are the airlines offering flights to Sri Lanka from UK
. The services offered by each airline differs from the other. Some airlines serve some snacks but charge high rates whereas the fares of other airline are low, but you don’t have utter convenience regarding refreshment. So, the terms and services of each airline is different, but you can find the one of your choice after exploring much. Keep exploring a couple of months before booking and flying so that you can pick the best one according to your requirements and preferences.
Flight from London to Bandaranaike takes 10 hours 45 minutes. You need to travel for 12 hours 30 minutes to reach Bandaranaike from Manchester. If you are going to depart from Birmingham and arrive at Bandaranaike, then you would travel for 12 hours 55 minutes. The time taken by the flight from Glasgow to Bandaranaike is 13 hours 55 minutes. It’s a long voyage. Must keep your required items like the medicines you take twice a day, some special snacks for your kids, kids’ milk formula, and other such items, in a carry bag so, you don’t have to face any mishap or difficulty during the voyage. Do proper preparations with complete meditation and have a comfy voyage to Sri Lanka.
Airports serving in UK and Sri Lanka
Your flight to Sri Lanka would be initiated from Gatwick Airport, Luton Airport, London Southend Airport, London Stansted Airport, Heathrow Airport, Manchester International Airport, Birmingham International Airport, or Glasgow International Airport and it ends at Bandaranaike International Airport of Sri Lanka.
Best time to visit Sri Lanka
The temperature and weather of Sri Lanka varies from place to place so you should check the weather of that place for which you have plans to move around. May to September is the best time to explore Sr Lanka but if you want the driest weather, then November to April is the best time for you. During this season the weather is pleasant, and the glory seems to be enhanced much more.
Best time to book a flight to Sri Lanka
The key to enjoy a cheap flight is; the earlier you book, the more you find bargains. Monsoon is the best time to book a flight when you can find the cheapest flights to Sri Lanka
from UK but during this season, the islands are wholly soaked. You have to lose something to gain another. Though summer is extremely hot, cheap flights are offered during this season also. Be flexible with the weather so, the fares would be flexible with you. It’s good to book your flight at least two to three months before in advance but you can find even relatively cheaper flights by booking earlier than that.
Cheap flights with Elite Travels
Working day and night just to serve its customers, Elite Travels gives its best to those who prefer our agency among several travelling agencies to fly with and make up their minds to pick us for their precious journey. Elite Travels offers superb deals and services that would certainly make your voyage comfy, worriless and memorable. Book your flight via Elite Travels and reach your desired destination in low fares and extraordinary amenities to make your time.